The Pocono Mountains Visitors Bureau (PMVB) is a resource for industry statistics, economic impact figures and resources for the tourism industry.
As a member, we provide you the benefit of knowledge and information to help you succeed in the tourism industry.
- 2017-18 Regional School Calendar for Pennsylvania, New Jersey and New York
(as of 4/27/18)
- 2018 General Information and Facts
- 2016 Economic Impacts of the Pocono Summer Camp Industry
- 2015 Economic Impact of Travel in Pennsylvania - Tourism Regions
- 2017 Annual Report*
- Pocono Mountains Tourism Fast Facts 2017
- 2016 Pocono Mountains Visitor Attraction Data:
- Longwoods - Travel USA®, 2016 Visitor Report, Pocono Mountains*
- Longwoods - Travel USA®, 2014 Visitor Report, The Poconos*
*View via issuu.com for applicable above reports.
We have the following available:
- Previous years of the PMVB's Annual Report
- Population by County (based on counties which are a two hour drive from the Pocono Mountains)
For questions regarding available reports, please contact Brian Bossuyt.
- U.S. Travel Association
- US Bureau of Census
- US Bureau of Economic Analysis
- US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- US Department of Commerce
- PA Department of Community and Economic Development
- Northeastern PA Alliance
- Pocono Mountains Economic Development Corporation
- Carbon Chamber & Economic Development
- Pike County Economic Development Authority
- Wayne Economic Development Corporation