Barley Creek Brewing Company Holiday Recipe: Belgian Salmon
6 oz. Salmon Filet
6 oz. Iron Arm Belgian Wheat (Blue Moon)
2 Slices Bacon, diced
2 oz. Scallions, diced
1 oz. Pineapple Juice
1 oz. Orange Juice
1. Place bacon in frying pan.
2. Fry for 1 minute.
3. Add salmon filet to pan.
4. Brown salmon for 2 minutes and flip to other side.
5. Brown for 2 more minutes. Turn burner to medium heat.
6. Add beer, pineapple and orange juice.
7. Cover pan with lid and let simmer for 8 minutes (until salmon is fully cooked).
8. Place salmon filet on plate and pour remaining juices over salmon filet.
9. Garnish with green scallions.
Like this recipe? Repin it to your holiday recipe board.
See our complete list of holiday recipes from the Pocono Mountains here.