desaki Holiday Recipe: Flounder Hibachi with Sweet Potatoes, Eggplant & Zucchini
Soy Bean Oil
3 Pieces Flounder
1 Sweet Potato, sliced
1 Eggplant, peeled & cut in 1/3
1 Zucchini, sliced
2 Garlic Cloves, minced
3 tb. Butter
Salt and Pepper to Taste
Juice from Lemon & tsp. Zest
Soy Sauce to Taste
Ginger Sauce to Taste
Salt and Pepper
2. Place sliced sweet potatoes, eggplant and zucchini on grill. Coat vegetables in oil.
3. Flip vegetables on both sides for an even grill, and add salt and pepper.
4. Lightly flour Flounder, and place on grill.
5. Flip Flounder on both sides for an even grill. Add salt and pepper to each side.
6. While Flounder is cooking, chop eggplant and zucchini into pieces.
7. Add garlic and butter on grill, mix together and drizzle over flounder and vegetables.
8. Add salt and pepper, fresh lemon juice, soy sauce and ginger sauce to taste.
9. Plate and serve with puree on side.
Like this recipe? Repin it to your holiday recipe board.
See our complete list of holiday recipes from the Pocono Mountains here.