The French Manor Holiday Recipe: Blueberry Coffee Rubbed Filet Mignon with a
Chocolate Sweet Chili and Rosemary Glaze
6 oz. Filet Mignon
1 oz. Dark Chocolate
½ c. Heavy Cream
2 oz. Sweet Chili Sauce
1 Large Shallot
1 Sprig of Rosemary
¼ c. Blueberry Coffee Grounds
Salt and Pepper to Taste
2. Roll the beef in the blueberry coffee grounds until completely coated.
3. Coat the bottom of the sauté pan with oil and place over medium-high heat.
4. Once meat is seared finish in oven to desired temperature.
5. For the sauce, sweat shallots in sauté pan until translucent.
6. Add cream and reduce by 1/3.
7. Add chocolate, sweet chili and rosemary.
8. Reduce by another 1/3.
9. Strain and Serve.
Like this recipe? Repin it to your holiday recipe board.
See our complete list of holiday recipes from the Pocono Mountains here.