Mountain View Vineyard, Winery & Distillery Holiday Recipe: Apple Pie Moonshine Cider & Caramel Sauce
- Apple cider from local farm-stand.
- Apple Pie Moonshine
-1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup Half and Half
- 4 tbsp. Butter
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Apple Pie Moonshine
1. Whisk the brown sugar, Half & Half and butter gently over medium low heat 5-7 minutes until thickened.
2. Add vanilla and apple pie moonshine and cook another 2-3 minutes.
3. The longer it cooks the more alcohol will burn off.
Like this recipe? Repin it to your holiday recipe board.
See our complete list of holiday recipes from the Pocono Mountains here.