TREE Lodge at Woodloch Recipe: Roasted Brussels Sprouts
With Red Grapes and Shallots
¾ lb. of Brussels Sprouts,
trimmed and halved
1 Shallot, thinly sliced
2 c. Red Grapes, washed
1 tb. Olive Oil
Sea Salt to Taste
½ tsp. Fresh Thyme, chopped
1 tsp. Dijon Mustard
2 tb. Balsamic Vinegar
2 tb. Pistachios, crushed
1. In a bowl combine sprouts, grapes, shallots, oil and salt. Toss together and arrange evenly on
a baking sheet.
2. Place in a 375 degree oven for about 15 minutes.
3. In a small bowl whisk together thyme, dijon mustard and balsamic.
4. Remove brussels from oven and pour on the balsamic mixture.
5. Place back in oven and roast for an additional 5-10 minutes.
6. Brussels sprouts should be lightly browned and the grapes should be plump.
7. Place on a serving dish and top with crushed pistachios.