Our marketing team is on a mission to complete the Pocono Mountains summer adventure bucket list. Starting June 13, we will begin crossing 13 items off our list all summer long. Browse our itinerary below, and follow our journey on Facebook and Instagram! Keep up with our #PoconoBucketList video compilation as we check off adventures our list.
- Pocono Whitewater’s Big Day Out - Experience one Big Day Out filled with biking, hiking, and whitewater rafting on the Lehigh River and Lehigh Gorge.
- Off-Road Adventure - Explore the Pocono Mountains firsthand on an off-road adventure. Take an all-terrain vehicle tour throughout the varying landscapes.
- Ziplining - Fly above the trees on a zip line ride! Zip alone for a refreshing scenic experience, or race your family and friends for bragging rights.
- Paintball - Get your adrenaline pumping with a game of paintball! Join Skirmish Paintball’s largest paintball game in the world, “Invasion of Normandy.”
- Parasailing - Grab an aerial view of the Pocono Mountains while parasailing. Soar above Lake Wallenpaupack’s 52 miles of uninterrupted shore line.
- Jet Skiing - You’ve skied our mountains, come ski our lakes! Hop on a jet ski and glide across Lake Wallenpaupack at top speeds.
- Stand-up Paddleboarding - Try out your balance while stand-up paddleboarding. This low-impact Hawaiian sport harmonizes both exercise and adventure.
- Biking Challenge - Push yourself to complete the 32-mile McDade Recreational Trail. Travel along the Delaware River on this packed gravel path.
- Pocono Slingshot Rentals - Take a ride with Pocono Slingshot Rentals. Tour the Pocono Mountains like never before in a 360-degree view, open-air cockpit.
- Mountain Coaster - Zoom down the mountain on Camelback Mountain Adventures’ Mountain Coaster. Ride solo, or double-up through the wilderness!
- Mountain Adventures - Find your thrills at an adventure park! Challenge yourself to a treetop ropes course, in addition to rock climbing, bungee trampolines, and more.
- Delaware River Sojourn - Cool off as you kayak the Delaware River while enjoying a variety of nature, culture, and history. For a true sojourn experience, participate in the seven-day guided paddling trip.
- Skydiving - Float above the clouds while skydiving! Enjoy the free-fall views of the Pocono Mountains and the New York City Skyline.
Follow along with us as we check off items on the Summer Bucket List. In addition to our Facebook Live and Instagram stories, we want to see yours! Be sure to share your summer adventure bucket list experiences on social media using #PoconoBucketList.