Check back on February 24, 2022 when this blog will be updated! The return of green this spring means the return of golf, so get ready to dust off your clubs for the 2021 season. Enjoy the varying landscapes and breathtaking views exclusive to Pocono Mountains golf, with a discount.
Purchase a Pocono Mountains Golf-A-Round Card for just $45 and play twice at eight of the region's golf courses for just $30 per round with cart. Browse the participating courses below to experience golf’s best destination secret. BUY NOW!
Country Club of the Poconos
1. Country Club of the Poconos – With the Pocono Mountain foothills and the Allegheny Plateau as its backdrop, Country Club of the Poconos offers beautiful scenery as well as a challenging and varied fairway. This Par 70, 5,902-yard course features four sets of tees fit for all levels of play.
Hideaway Hills Golf Club
2. Hideaway Hills Golf Club – The 300 acres of pristine golf at Hideaway Hills include remarkable elevation changes, four lakes, over 60 sand traps and a signature island green. The terrain is always in peak condition thanks to the automated irrigation system. Enjoy the spectacular views of the region while perfecting your swing.
Jack Frost National Club
3. Jack Frost National Golf Club – Jack Frost, located in Blakeslee, Pennsylvania, offers a 7,200-yard course, flowing with the natural contours of the mountainous landscape of the Poconos. The picturesque topography provides wide fairways, easily identified target areas, few uneven lies and no blind shots.
Pocono Hills Golf Course
4. Pocono Hills Golf Course – Noted for its challenging greens and rolling fairways, Pocono Hills Golf Course is a short, tight mountain course maintained for all skill levels. This Par 71, 18-hole course is situated just inside the beautiful Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area.
Pocono Manor Golf Course
5. Pocono Manor Golf Course – Players can enjoy 18 holes of championship golf at Pocono Manor, where legends like Sam Snead, Arnold Palmer, and our own local Masters champion, Art Wall Jr., have tested their skills in the past. With a history stretching back over 100 years, this beautiful resort has earned a designation on the National Registry of Historic Places.
Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort
6. Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort – Home to another of our region's historic links, the Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort was completed in 1911 and was the first design of famed architect A.W. Tillinghast. The host site of both the 1938 PGA Championship and 1967 NCAA Championship, the course is primarily flat, with 24 of 27 holes located on an island in the center of the Delaware River.
Skytop Lodge Golf Course
7. Skytop Lodge Golf Course – Golf Digest's “Best Places to Play” rates Skytop Golf Course at 4.5 stars, ranking it among the finest courses in the East. Offering challenging play for the casual player and serious golfer alike, the rolling terrain and tree-lined fairways are set atop a private plateau on 6,656 secluded yards.
Split Rock Golf Club
8. Split Rock Golf Club – Split Rock’s 27-hole, two-course layout attracts players of all levels. Putt and drive your way through stunning surroundings and majestic views. After the game, grab a bite to eat and watch the sun set over the green at the on-site Sunset Green Restaurant & Bar.
Purchase your Golf-A-Round card now and prepare for another great season of scenic golf right here in the Pocono Mountains! Some restrictions apply. Card is valid for the 2021 golf season only. You may use the card any time the courses are open Monday-Friday or after 2 p.m. on Sundays, Not available for use on Saturdays or Holidays. The card is valid for the cardholder only.
You must call for tee times and mention the Golf-A-Round card; tee time can be made three days in advance. Tee times are subject to availability. Not valid with any other offer or tournament play. Card is non-transferable and can be purchased online.
Interested in more ways to save on golf? Take advantage of golf packages to plan a Pocono Mountains golf getaway. Customized golf packages are also available and can be tailored to your specific interests.