Bell School House
The Monroe County Historical Association maintains the one-room Bell School, located in Hamilton Township.Built in the 1870s, the Bell School housed students until 1953. The story of early Monroe County schools is portrayed for visitors through artifacts and guided tours. The Bell School is on Cherry Valley Road in Stormsville. From Dreher Avenue, the Bell School is located 2.9 miles southwest of the Glenbrook Golf Club.