As a premier meetings and conventions destination, the Pocono Mountains offers not only world-class venues and memorable team building experiences, but also professional support to ensure an efficient and exceptional experience.
Take advantage of the complimentary support services of the Pocono Mountains Conventions and Visitors Bureau to make your event or meeting a success. Our meeting specialists can help you choose a meeting location, plan your site tour, assist with team building and program planning, promotional materials, registration and much more. Keep reading to find an overview of the services we offer. Ready to get started? Call us at (800) 722-9199 or email email@example.com.
PMCVB staff are on hand to assist with a variety of meeting planning needs, including:
- Customized lead generation and proposal coordination.
- Customized site inspection tours of Pocono Mountains hotels and attractions.
- Professional advice and assistance in planning events for convention, group, spouse or family gatherings as well as information about area attractions, ground and air transportation and more.
- Collateral materials including brochures in quantity for advance mailings, maps, digital images and videos.
- Online regional services directory with helpful tools to ensure a successful event.
- On-site visitor information as it relates to your Pocono Mountains event.
- Coordination of personal welcome/greeting from a Pocono Mountains area leader.
- On-site welcome table and registration assistance as well as housing and transportation assistance are available for qualifying groups. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- By request, the Public Relations Department will assist with media relations, including distribution of a pre-written press release and Pocono Mountains editorial copy supplied for your meeting materials.
Make your next event an unforgettable experience in the Pocono Mountains by calling (800) 722-9199 or contacting email@example.com. Discover even more resources below!