Site Tour of a Pocono Mountains Facility
The best way to understand all that the Pocono Mountains has to offer your next corporate or association meeting, conference or team building event, is to visit one of the our well suited resort properties.
As a premiere destination the Pocono Mountains Convention & Visitors Bureau is setting the standard with technologically advanced meeting facilities that offer a full spectrum of equipment and amenities you’ve come to expect. The Pocono Mountains is unlike your typical meeting destination, we offer a wide variety of pre and post attendee activities for events year-round. For pre and post attendee activities or team building events, the Pocono Mountains is a four-season destination. Expect to find professionally designed golf courses, horseback riding, whitewater rafting, hiking trails, skiing, snowboarding, snow tubing or splashing in an indoor or outdoor waterpark. Likewise, year-round cultural activities abound at festivals, theaters and playhouses.
We do ask that you meet and agree to the following criteria prior to filling out the Site Tour form:
- Must be a qualified meeting planner
- Our office will plan your property and area tour itinerary and accompany you while you are in the Pocono Mountains
- Complimentary lodging and meals (meals restricted to meeting planner(s) only)
- Meeting planner is responsible for their own transportation
- Must submit a qualified Request for Proposal (RFP) (Step 2 of this submission process)