Fall Fun in the Poconos
Crisp, air, brilliant foliage and scores of celebrations herald autumn in the Pocono Mountains.
Take time to savor the season’s many splendors. Enjoy an autumn outing in the Pocono Mountains! Experience all things fall with our weekly fall foliage reports, 25 ways to view the foliage or answers to your leaf peeping FAQ's. Our live cameras showcase the beauty of the region and our seasonal events and special offers can also assist in planning that perfect fall fun getaway. Read our weekly blogs or browse our bucket list for even more fall in the Pocono Mountains fun trip ideas.
1. Fall Festivals and Fall Activities - The Pocono Mountains plays host to some of the most spirited fall festivals and activities around! From the Autumn Timber Festival to the Jim Thorpe Fall Foliage Festival, seasonal celebrations in the Pocono Mountains provide fun for the whole family!
2. 2018 Fall Foliage Forecast - Beginning September 6, 2018, weekly updates to our Fall Foliage Forecast will help you determine the best time to see the trees in the Pocono Mountains.
3. 25 Ways to View Fall Foliage - Make lasting mountain memories amid the bold colors of autumn. Our list of 25 Ways to View Fall Foliage highlights some of the region’s unique vantage points and unforgettable activities.
4. Leaf Peeping FAQ - When do the leaves start changing color? How long does the fall foliage season last? Where is the best place to view the fall foliage? Find the answers to these and other autumn inquiries on our list of FAQs.
5. Camera Shots - Planning your autumn escape? Take a sneak peak at the Pocono Mountains region through these live camera shots!
6. Fall Special Offers - With so many autumn activities to choose from, why not let these properties help plan your stay in the Pocono Mountains? Find great rates and vacation packages with the below offers.