Crisp air, brilliant foliage and scores of celebrations herald autumn in the Pocono Mountains.
Take time to savor the season’s many splendors. Enjoy an autumn outing in the Pocono Mountains!
- Fall Foliage Forecast - Beginning September 8, 2016, weekly updates to our Fall Foliage Forecast will help you determine the best time to see the trees in the Pocono Mountains.
- 25 Ways to View Fall Foliage - Make lasting mountain memories amid the bold colors of autumn. Our list of 25 Ways to View Fall Foliage highlights some of the region’s unique vantage points and unforgettable activities.
- Leaf Peeping FAQ - When do the leaves start changing color? How long does the fall foliage season last? Where is the best place to view the fall foliage? Find the answers to these and other autumn inquiries on our list of FAQs.
- Camera Shots - Planning your autumn escape? Take a sneak peak at the Pocono Mountains region through these live camera shots!
- Fall Festivals and Fall Activities - The Pocono Mountains plays host to some of the most spirited fall festivals and activities around! From the Autumn Timber Festival to Jim Thorpe’s Fall Foliage Days, seasonal celebrations in the Pocono Mountains provide fun for the whole family!
- Fall Special Offers - With so many autumn activities to choose from, why not let these properties help plan your stay in the Pocono Mountains? Find great rates and vacation packages with these below Fall Special Offers.