2022-2023 Pocono Mountains Magazine
Don’t miss your chance to be listed in the 2022-2023 official travel guide of the Pocono Mountains!
Each business who contributes to the room tax or is a PMVB member will be provided a basic listing free of charge under one category heading of their choice.
The Listing Form MUST be filled out and returned to receive the FREE listing. An enhanced listing can be purchased at a charge of $109. Enhanced listings will also include website, 25-word description, photo and color background. Businesses who are not PMVB members or who do not pay the hotel tax can buy a basic listing for $109.
Click here to see a copy of the current guide.
This annual travel magazine will be promoting tourism and assisting visitors with accessing resorts, tourism-related businesses and attractions to include all four counties of the Pocono Mountains: Wayne, Pike, Monroe and Carbon. Production for this year is currently underway and is funded in part by the room tax collected by each lodging facility in the Pocono Mountains. Because of that funding we can offer a FREE basic listing for all businesses who contribute to the room tax or are a member of the PMVB, plus full color advertising at EXCEPTIONAL RATES!
To keep costs down we’re offering an Early Bird Rate this year on our advertising rates with prepayment by February 25, 2022. Purchase your ad before February 25, 2022 and save 25%! First come first serve basis for ads that have pre-payment, so hurry and reserve your spot today!
Reasons to advertise in the 2022-2023 Official Pocono Mountains Magazine.
- Reasonable rates for exceptional quality and exposure for an entire year.
- 200,000 copies
- 800+ locations throughout Virginia, Maryland, New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania, including:
- All PA State Welcome Centers
- 5 Pocono Mountains Visitors Bureau Visitors Centers
- Broadcasting :15 and :30 spots in all major markets to promote the travel guide throughout the year.
- Over 15,000 travel guides mailed out by request to consumers looking for information on the Pocono Mountains.