2024-2025 Pocono Mountains Magazine
Don’t miss your chance to be listed in the 2024-2025 official travel guide of the Pocono Mountains!
Each business which contributes to the room tax or is a PMVB member will receive a basic listing FREE of charge under the category heading of their choice.
Fill out the Listing Form to ensure that the information in your business’s FREE listing is correct.
An enhanced listing can be purchased at a charge of $109. Enhanced listings will also include: website, 25 word description, photo & color background. Businesses which are not members and do not pay the tax can buy a basic listing for $109.
Click here to see a copy of the current guide.
This annual travel magazine will be promoting tourism and assisting visitors with accessing resorts, tourism-related businesses and attractions to include all four counties of the Pocono Mountains: Wayne, Pike, Monroe and Carbon. Production for this year is currently underway and is funded in part by the room tax collected by each lodging facility in the Pocono Mountains. Because of that funding we can offer a FREE basic listing for all businesses who contribute to the room tax or are a member of the PMVB, plus full color advertising at EXCEPTIONAL RATES!
To keep costs down we’re offering an Early Bird Rate this year on our advertising rates with prepayment by March 1, 2024. Purchase your ad before March 1, 2024 and save 25%! First come first serve basis for ads that have pre-payment, so hurry and reserve your spot today!
Reasons to advertise in the 2024-2025 Official Pocono Mountains Magazine.
- Reasonable rates for exceptional quality and exposure for an entire year.
- 200,000 copies printed
- Distributed in 800+ locations throughout Virginia, Maryland, New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania, including:
- All PA State Welcome Centers
- 5 Pocono Mountains Visitors Bureau Visitors Centers
- The travel guide is promoted through :15 and :30 commercial spots broadcast throughout the year.
- Over 15,000 travel guides mailed out by request to consumers looking for information on the Pocono Mountains.