PMVB Community Impact Grant
Our grant application deadline has passed.
Grant dollars will help fund a variety of projects intended to support and enhance the quality of the life in communities throughout Wayne, Pike, Monroe and Carbon Counties of the Pocono Mountains.
Organizations Eligible to Apply:
- Local government including, but not limited to, cities, boroughs and townships.
- Municipal and redevelopment authorities and agencies.
Focus of Grant Program:
Grant funds may be used to support projects that:
- Improve the quality of life within the community.
- Support indoor and outdoor recreation.
- Improve existing or develop new facilities.
- Have a lasting impact in the community.
Eligible projects may include but are not limited to:
- Parking additions to trailheads or recreation areas
- Outdoor seating
- Recycling programs
- Trash removal systems
- Beautification projects
- Proposals are due on April 30, 2022 for projects to be completed by December 31, 2022.
- At least a 50% match is required.
- Each project will be considered competitively based on criteria established by the PMVB and reflected in these guidelines.
- Proposals will be approved based on the availability of funds.
- Funds will be disbursed on a reimbursement basis when proof of expenditure and completion of project has been provided to the PMVB.
- Recipients may be asked to submit before and after photos of projects.
To be considered, please submit your application via email by April 30, 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requests will be reviewed and applicants will be notified by May 31, 2022.