Pocono Mountains Visitors Bureau Beautification Grant Program
Our grant application deadline has passed.
Grant dollars will help fund a variety of projects intended to support and enhance the quality of life in communities throughout the Pocono Mountains
Organizations Eligible to Apply:
- Local government including, but not limited to, cities, boroughs and townships.
- Municipal and redevelopment authorities and agencies.
Focus of Grant Program:
Grant funds may be used to support projects that:
- Beautify outdoor areas surrounding local hospitality and tourism businesses throughout our cities, boroughs, and townships in Wayne, Pike, Monroe and Carbon Counties.
- Improve existing gateways/signage.
- Improve beautification and facades throughout our cities, boroughs, and townships.
Eligible projects may include but are not limited to:
Landscaping, outdoor seating, planters, trash cans, benches, recycling programs, trash removal, removal of overgrown weeds/brush/trees, upgrade of signage and facades.
- Proposals are due on March 3, 2023, for projects to be completed by December 31, 2023. Grant funds will not carry over to the new year (2024).
- Grant cap request: $20,000.00.
- At least a 50% match is required
- Each project will be considered competitively based on criteria established by the PMVB and reflected in these guidelines.
- Proposals will be approved based on the availability of funds
- Funds will be disbursed on a reimbursement basis when proof of expenditure and completion of project has been provided to the PMVB.
- Recipients may be asked to submit before and after photos of projects.
- To be considered, please submit your application via email by March 3, 2023 to [email protected].
- Upon submission of your application, you will receive an email confirming your application has been received. If you do not receive a confirmation within 48 hours of your submission, please follow up with [email protected].
Requests will be reviewed, and applicants will be notified by April 30, 2023.
PMVB Contact Information: Marlyn Kissner, [email protected] 610-751-493