The Pocono Mountains Visitors Bureau (PMVB) recently launched its redesigned and mobile-friendly website, PoconoMountains.com, which is the official hub for information about the 2,400- square-mile region encompassing Wayne, Pike, Monroe, and Carbon counties. More than four million users access the website each year to easily discover places to stay, things to do, events, and other valuable resources about the Pocono Mountains.
Some of the most popular new features and redesigned pages include:
- Blogs: Fun and in-depth weekly articles highlighting seasonal information, insider tips, and unique stories about the region. Blogs are organized by category and constantly updated.
- Interactive Map: Provides a visual overview of the region’s 2,400 square miles. Users can click on individual counties and towns to explore places and activities in those specific areas.
- Live Cameras: Before visiting, take a real-time look at more than 24 webcams around the region showcasing views from popular locations such as ski areas, small towns, and resorts.
- Pocono Television Network: Live stream PTN, our 24/7 TV network, featuring compelling stories and ever-changing content from across the Poconos as well as regular weather updates. Access weekly episodes of Pocono Mountains Podcast, our Pocono Mountains Magazine monthly program, and an archive of videos.
- Trip Builder: Allows users to create a personalized travel itinerary via a shopping cart-style experience. After “favoriting” any number of places and activities of interest, map out and share your customized trip.
“The Pocono Mountains is a beloved four-season destination hosting 30 million visitors each year,” said Chris Barrett, President/CEO of the Pocono Mountains Visitors Bureau. “Our redesigned website is a great tool to help guests learn about the area and plan their trip accordingly. Lifelong memories are made in the Poconos, and it all begins on PoconoMountains.com.”
Other website enhancements include online booking at area hotels, quick view for attractions and places to stay, an events calendar, and special offers. PoconoMountains.com is also an ideal resource for planning weddings, meetings, or groups & tours.
Find fun and in-depth weekly articles highlighting seasonal information, insider tips and unique stories about the Pocono region.
Discover parks, activities, places to stay & more over the 2,400 square miles that make up the Poconos!
About the Pocono Mountains
With 2,400 square miles encompassing Pennsylvania’s Wayne, Pike, Monroe, and Carbon counties, the Pocono Mountains region is home to rolling mountain terrain, breathtakingly beautiful waterfalls, thriving woodlands and 170 miles of winding rivers. Winters offer guests the opportunity to ski, snowboard, snow tube and even snowshoe their way through snowy wonderlands and more than 163 ski trails. Summers also cater to the active traveler allowing exploration of 261 miles of hiking and biking trails, more than 30 golf courses, whitewater rafting, boating, fishing and open access to nine state and two national parks.
Pocono Mountains visitor information is available online at PoconoMountains.com or by phone at (570) 421-5791. Follow @PoconoTVNetwork on Twitter to stay current with up-to-date information. Established in 1934, the Pocono Mountains Visitors Bureau is a private, non-profit membership organization. The PMVB is the official destination marketing organization for the four counties of Wayne, Pike, Monroe, and Carbon in Northeastern Pennsylvania.