Interested in taking a day trip this fall to the Pocono Mountains? Here are some great day trip ideas!
- Attend a Festival! The Pocono Mountains is home to some of the best festivals. From Split Rock Resort's beer fest to Shawnee Mountain's outdoor festivals, there's something for every age.
- Take a Tour! The Pocono Mountains has an appealing variety of historic buildings, museums and interesting sightseeing opportunities.
- Visit our Downtowns! Find things to do in our popular towns of Jim Thorpe, Milford and Stroudsburg or check out Lake Wallenpaupack this fall.
- Experience Agritourism! Pick, sip, taste, relax and explore; we have plenty to fill a Pocono Mountains adventure.
- Ride Horseback! Horseback riding is another great way to see the natural wonders of the Pocono Mountains.
- Go Shopping! The Pocono Mountains has some of the best shopping around. From outlet stores to unique antique shops, you are guaranteed to find something in your price range.
- See a Concert or Play! The Pocono Mountains offer concerts and plays all-year round. Check out the theaters and playhouses in our region.
- Play a Round of Golf! The Pocono Mountains has something that will satisfy every golfers' wants and needs.
- Visit a Spa! The Pocono Mountains will take you away from the every day stresses of life at one of our relaxing spas.
- Try your Hand! Let the games begin and test your luck at the tables, slots or roll the die at Mount Airy Casino Resort in the Pocono Mountains.
- Stay Overnight! Now that you see how much there is to do here, one day may not be enough. Experience even more by staying overnight on one of these special offers.